Friday, October 4, 2013

Zappy Dots Blog Hop

This is Day 4 of the Polka Dot Pumpkin Blog Hop. Below this post I've linked my fellow DT members' blogs so you can see the great things they have created using Zappy Dots.

My project today is a polka dotted jack-o'-lantern. I got this flat wooden pumpkin at Hobby Lobby and painted it orange. Then I added some punched circles (which I inked & pop dotted). The yellow is cardstock. I inked the pumpkin with brown ink.

Last I added a burlap flower with a fall leaf Zappy Dot in the center. I love how colorful and fun Zappy Dots are!!!

First photo is a close up of the flower. Second is the jack-o'-lantern.

Hop on over to the blogs of my fellow Zappy Dots DT members - here are the links.

the crafty sugar addict

memory garden designs

mjskraze

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo cute!!

artzellie said...

Nice and bright....Halloween, what a fun time of year !

artzellie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.