Monday, June 2, 2014

Cards, a scrapbook page and a Smash book

I have some projects to share today that I created for Make My Monday, Gecko Galz, Speedy Scrappers and Life in Details. Lots of photos!!

The theme this week at Make My Monday is "wedding". If you have a wedding themed card, scrapbook page, tag or other project - link it up and join us!

Gecko Galz is celebrating summer with patriotic images and baseball!! There is also a design team call right now - click on the link to see the information.

For Speedy Scrappers, I made two cards that are very similar in design but use different colors.

And last but not least, the page I did in my Smash book for Life In Details.

6 comments:

Fliss said...

My goodness Joan, you have been busy! Beautiful creations all.
Fliss xx

Wendy said...

Great projects Joan! Especially love the items you made with the Gecko Galz images. So festive!

Sue - said...

Gosh you have been busy Joan! Some great projects.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow!! You have been busy!! These are gorgeous!!!!!

Marina said...

Loads of great projects here- what beautiful colours they all have.

Suzi B said...

Wow!Joan you have busy making some lovely cards.
Suzi B xx