Thursday, October 2, 2014

October Reader Art Quest

It's October!! Such a beautiful month here in Ohio - I love the changing leaves and the purples in the fields. The RAQ at Unruly Paper Arts this month is Harvest Bounty. There are lots of great inspiration pieces by the design team to check out.

Create something with this theme, link it up on the Unruly page and you may just win a set of Pan Pastels! (There is also a video on the RAQ page, link above, that shows how to use Pan Pastels in your artwork.)

For Gecko Galz this month, there are lots of great holiday collage sheets for purchase. I used an image from the Thanksgiving sheet (Pilgrims Pride #2) along with paper from Song in my Heart and made a card.

I also used the wonderful Vintage Portraits collage sheet and created a canvas, which I titled "Family Tree". This was such fun to make!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh my golly...two beautiful projects. Love your choice of images and how you crafted with them.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Absolutely STUNNING!!!!!

ddazzled71 said...

Both of these projects are just stunning Joan, I especially love your first card and the vintage images, thanks for promoting the Unruly RAQ this month! xx