Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Celebrating and Enjoying Art Every Day

Nothing makes me happier than seeing art of some kind. Whether it's a painting, collage, figurine or even graffiti - art can be found everywhere!

There are many ways to enjoy art in today's technological age. While I still love to visit art galleries or museums in person, now I can "visit" these places all over the world just by logging onto my computer.

However, there is nothing that compares to owning pieces of art. I enjoy the texture of a woven basket and the colors and craftsmanship of a German nutcracker. A collage by my favorite artist inspires me to work on my own art.

My sister has a collection of ornaments by Patience Brewster. These charming ornaments are wonderful pieces of art! Who wouldn't love a heart with a face? Or an alligator wearing shoes?

You can visit Patience Brewster's ornaments page and find a piece of art to own. A piece that makes you happy and makes you smile. Because isn't that what art is all about?

1 comment:

artzellie said...

Joan-art makes me happy too. I'll check out Patience's ornaments.