Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Tea or Coffee

Our theme this week at Make My Monday is Tea or Coffee. The theme was picked by me. I love coffee - but ended up making two tea projects!

First is an Alice in Wonderland tea party tag. I used Graphic 45 paper for the background of a large Ranger manila tag. All the other embellishments and the image are from my stash.

My second project is a card. The background paper is from Basic Grey and the teacups are a new Tim Holtz die. I just love these teacups!!

We hope you will join us at Make My Monday and link up your tea or coffee project. Thanks for stopping by! Now I'm off to get a cup of coffee!

3 comments:

Fliss said...

These are both beautiful Joan and I especially like the Mad Hatter's tea party tag.
Fliss xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! LOVING that Alice scene!!!!

Marina said...

These are great cards, Joan...there is something about a traditional teacup that conjures up an eccentrity and/or elegance ...and I think you have captured both of these!