Monday, June 22, 2015

Make My Monday - The Beach and a DT call

It's Monday and time for a new challenge at Make My Monday. I chose this week's theme - "The Beach". Here's my card.

I began with a black card base, layering on a piece of "Lakeside" paper by Pebbles. Next I added some Gecko Galz paper and image. Then I stamped the anchor stamp (by Stampin' Up) with Faded Jeans distress ink. Finally I added some cheesecloth to look like a fish net, along with sequins (by Lawn Fawn) and the Beach Party embellishment.


Also, I'd like to tell you that we are having a DT call at Make My Monday. We are looking to add 4 new team members. If you'd like to try out, make a beach themed project, link it up and put DT after your name. It's a great team to be on!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING that vintage image!!!!!

Fliss said...

Gorgeous card here Joan and love that vintage image.
Fliss xx

Marina said...

Such fabulous details - the vintage image, the anchor, the net..great beach theme card.

Suzi B said...

Such an elegant, vintage card Joan. Love the net and sequins
Suzi B xx