Monday, June 19, 2017

More Texture

I made another tag for the Texture theme at Tag Tuesday. I call it "2 heads are better than one".

I began by covering a #8 size tag with orange Basic Grey paper. I then added a strip of BG material. I tore a strip of cardboard and adhered it to the tag. I layered an old piece of stamped paper on top of that, a few staples, some pink dyed tissue paper, metal number 2 and german scrap to trim the bottom of the tag. The two faces were added last. One is a paper clay face and the other is a stamped phrenology head with added wings.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

This is a fab and very witty tag, great make! Enjoy your week, and thanks for another lovely tag for TT, hugs, Valerie

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeee this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chrissie said...

Terrific tag Joan with lots of interest

Love Chrissie xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great tag-love the heads
Carol x

Michele said...

oh i love the heads. very cool tag! xo