Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Use Your Scraps

I made another tag for Tag Tuesday's theme of Use Your Scraps. I have so many scraps that I keep them in a ten drawer cart. The drawers are organized by color - pink, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, brown, black and gray. The drawers are pretty full because I love to keep even the tiniest bits of paper!

For this tag, I made a grid style with the paper scraps. I added items from my stash and used colored pencils on the flowers and to outline the bird.

5 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

This is a gorgeous tag Joan. You have some beautiful scraps in your pile. :) Hugs-Erika

Valerie-Jael said...

What a beautiful tag! I'm glad I'm not the only one hoarding scraps! You have put them together to make a harmonious and beautiful tag. Thanks again! Hugs, Valerie

Rika said...

Lovely tag!

chrissie said...

This is a gorgeous tag Joan. Ypu spund very organised with your scraps mine are all over the place

Always great see your makes

Love Chrissie xd

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!